Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
|7110 Police Constable Jobs|
|Apply Online Application Form|
Haryana Police Recruitment Board issued latest recruitment notification ” Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 ” on 16-04-2018, Advt No. 3/2018. HSSC – Haryana Staff Selection Commission recruits 7110 Constable and Sub Inspector jobs in various trades include India Reserve Battalion of Haryan. HSSC invites online applications for direct recruitment of Constable and Sub Inspector posts. HSSC recruitment notification published on official website www.hssc.gov.in. Qualified candidates follow the HSSC official website to download Constable, Sub Inspector jobs recruitment notification and apply online. Online apply process closed on 28-05-2018. HSSC Recruitment 2018 notification details, age limitations, application fee particulars, job salary & written exam syllabus-pattern and selection criteria mentioned below.
- Male Constable (General Duty): 500 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1147 Posts
- Male Constable ( Reserve Battalions): 500 Posts
- Male Sub Inspector: 400 Posts
- Female Sub Inspector: 63 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to maximum 25 years for Police Constable posts and minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years for Sub Inspector posts. Age limit will be calculated as on 01-04-2018. Upper age limit relaxed for SC and BC applicants.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- For Constable post and Rs 150/- for Sub Inspector posts. Rs 50/- application fee exempted for female residents of Haryana State. Application fee should be paid through Net Banking or E Challan in any branch of State Bank of India or Punajab National Bank or IDBI Bank. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e Net Banking or E-Challan while applying online.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants completes 10+2 pattern for Police Constable post and Bachelor Degree for Sub Constable posts from any recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Knowledge Test and Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Knowledge Test: Candidates shall have to under go a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of objective type multiple choice questions. The test shall be 100 questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be 90 minutes duration. Knowledge test paper shall include questions of General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning and Computer Knowledge.
- Physical Screening Test: The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Important Dates
|01||Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Date||16-04-2018|
|02||Start Date of Online Application Form Apply||28-04-2018|
|03||Last Date of Online Application Form Apply||28-05-2018|
|04||Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||30-05-2018|
How to Apply: Applicants follow the official website www.hssc.gov.in to apply online application form and download Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 notification.
- hssc police recruitment 2018 notification download
- hssc police recruitment 2018 online application form apply